The Heart Institute of the Caribbean is the leading cardiac care centre in the Caribbean. Since it's opening in 2005, the Heart Institute has been dedicated to preventing and treating heart and bood vessel diseases through appropriate use of leading-edge technology, research and education. Read More
- Heart Institute of the Caribbean (HIC) in affiliation with Vanderbilt University's Heart and Vascular Institute (VHVI) Cardiology conference: "The Hearts of Legends: Extending the Heartbeat of Jamaica"
- See how we are meeting the needs of developing nations with developed technology
- Have you ever wondered why you are not sleeping well? Dr. Baugh has the answers. Watch Dr. Baugh & Yendi Phillips on Factors affecting Sleep and why sleep matters. Interesting stuff.
- HIC Founder to deliver Opening Key Note Address at World Congress of Nephrology May 31, 2013 in Hong Kong.
- Watch Dr. Madu's excellent keynote presentation at the International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare ICC Excel, London 2013
- HIC Founder to deliver Key Note Address at the International Forum on QUALITY & SAFETY in HEALTHCARE in April 16-19, 2013, ExCeL, London.
- View pictures of Dr. E. Madu, Plenary speaker at this years Commonwealth Fund International Symposium
- DOCS provides telephonic medical advice and consultancy from doctors and qualified healthcare professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.