The Heart Institute of the Caribbean fulfills several objectives:
- A regional state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment center for heart disease in the Caribbean.
- Advanced training opportunities, in the communities it serves, in the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular diseases.
- Expanded availability of cardiovascular care to remote locations in the Caribbean utilizing the technology of telemedicine.
- High quality expert care using locally & internationally trained specialists.
- An excellent team of doctors and nurses dedicated to a better patient experience.