MD (Doctor of Medicine)
• Diagnostic coronary and valvular studies
• Interventional coronary procedures (angioplasty, stenting, rotational atherectomy)
• Peripheral vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures
• Permanent pacemaker and defibrillator device implantation
• Transthoracic and trans esophageal echocardiography
• Cardiac nuclear studies
• Non-invasive peripheral artery studies
• Endovascular aortic graft implantation for AAA.
• Interventional Cardiology
• Cardiac Electrophysiology
Dr. Douglas Waldo has been a consultant cardiologist at HIC since its founding in 2005. Currently he is a cardiologist in Great Falls, Montana and is affiliated with Benefis Health System, but continues to tele-consult and provide second opinions for HIC patients. He received his medical degree from University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Chairman of the AHA Mission Lifeline Montana program aimed at improving the response and outcomes for STEMI in rural Montana.