Position: Sales and Marketing Representative
JOB PURPOSE: SUPPORTS THE SALES AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
- Support of the Sales and Marketing team with sales and marketing related initiatives
- Assist with sales presentations, sales proposals and other marketing/sales-related tasks
- Prepare reports for the review of supervisor and management
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Assisting with the planning and execution of marketing events and exhibitions such as seminars and trade shows as required
- Updating and maintaining the marketing department’s documentation and databases
- Mining and updating the database and following up with HIC cares memberships, and other sales related ventures.
- Carry out frequent competitor price checks
- Establish and maintain physician’s relationships.
- The dissemination and distribution of HIC Island Visitor cards to tourists
- Assisting in the development of media packs.
- Assisting in promotional strategies and product development.
- Assisting in the coordination of catered events for client visits and staff events along with dinners, luncheons, happy hours, picnics, and clubs.
- Validating and fulfilling request for information and marketing, tracking mails and requests
- Assist with market research and media planning/analysis while expenditure within agreed budget
- Assist with production and publication of Print and Electronic HIC Newsletters, journals, magazines and other promotional documents
- Assist with development of concepts, format and produce radio and television programs for HIC designed for public education and promotion of services, expertise and products available at HIC or affiliated entities.
- Participation in the development and implementation of the Company’s Strategic Marketing & Sales Goals.
- Any other duties assigned by the Manager/Supervisor.
Must have a reliable motor vehicle